promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Did Derrick Rose rob LeBron James of the 2011 MVP?

even though the Bulls had the best record LeBron still contributed to his team the most. 27 7 7 opposed to 25 7 4. if thats the case of Rose I believe Durant should win it this year.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, also the decision Lebron made. The one hour special on espn pretty much sealed it for any other player, remember the fans choose the m.v.p.. The fans are bias, and are a bunch of idiots. @darth ,, Miami beat down the Chicago fools in the east finals when it mattered.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

helpful Lebron is the more suitable participant, helpful Rose chokes in those playoffs with terrible capturing from the container with 40-one%, even if the Bulls did end with the most perfect list in the course of the season and Rose became obviously the reason for it, even thou i imagine Rose is overrated i'd nevertheless say he deserved the MVP

• 7 years ago

Rob? How can a vote be robbed? Blame the media who voted. Plus how can LeBron be MVP that regular season when they didn't even win at least one regular season game against the Bulls. Analyze.

Hope this helps.

• 7 years ago

No don't forget Boozer and Noah missed half the season and their record was 61-21 and Derrick was just carrying the team every f ucking game I swear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yes he robbed him. Lebron should have won it every year for the past 5 years, but they cant give it to him every year. and to the guy ^^ the fans do NOT choose the mvp

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Lebron was in the same division of Bobcats, and wizards. Bravo. Rose won in 2011 and you cant change that. In fact he's the youngest mvp

• 7 years ago

Of course he got robbed, Espically after the desicon he made to go to the heat, He lost a fair bit of popularity, fans vote for MVP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.