How do you know when your feet are ready for pointe work?

I started ballet in september, it ends in june( First year).My teacher says it may take a year or two before some start pointe work.I've bought a ballet is fun Turnboard, a foot archerexerciser. Therabands, pointe shoes & broke them in, I put the Laced & elastic on them for when the time comes. I worked... show more I started ballet in september, it ends in june( First year).My teacher says it may take a year or two before some start pointe work.I've bought a ballet is fun Turnboard, a foot archerexerciser.
Therabands, pointe shoes & broke them in, I put the Laced & elastic on them for when the time comes.
I worked very hard at the beginning of the year but my teacher told me to relax because i have anxiety so i did.I've been the only person who remembers & has to repeat what my teacher said to the rest of the class.some of my class mate are closer to my age like 14 or and 15 & i'm nineteen yet i'm the only one still who is to be the one to have good key with our feet points & ballet walks.
I know it might be where i'm older & maybe their parents stuck them there but shouldnt I deserve to wear my pointes next year?