poll did you know that Chris Kelly from kriss kross passed away?

thats just sad rip Chris Kelly youll be missed

he was only 34 sad

it was in the news yesterday sad

at lest he will be up there with 2pac and biggie

Favorite Answer

Yes, yahoo home page told me. very sad

• wagers

A Father's Prayer for companion and little ones form Father, I thank you for my living house the place companion and little ones stay and to which my fondest strategies now turn. I compliment You for the kinfolk love and peace and cheer which stick to me and convenience me in unusual and remote places. i'm grateful for all issues we share in user-friendly, the worth classes we learn, the hardships and griefs we often times undergo, the initiatives and pleasures which bind us nearer to a minimum of one yet another, and the abiding affection and heartfelt prayers which nonetheless save our spirits one in You. seem after my living house. O God, and all my expensive ones there. Make me sturdy, unselfish, and courageous to look after and shelter them. deliver down Your peace to each kinfolk in the international and grant an abundance of grace to them so as that throughout the time of doing all your will they could benefit the thrill of eternal salvation.

Yeah, I heard. It reported that his death may be drug related. As cocaine was found in his system. RIP, Chris Kelly.

This news does not make me want to jump around, jump around, get up, get up, OR get down.

Source(s): Jump, jump, jump, jump...