Trying to install Rabbit TV to my Computer and NOTHING so please help!?

Trying to install Rabbit TV to my Computer and NOTHING I brought the Usb Drive from a Wal-Mart and I turn my computer on then plug it to my computer it says installing it Install complete and ready for use but then no icon/window pops up for the installing process and the usb drive does not show up on my... show more Trying to install Rabbit TV to my Computer and NOTHING

I brought the Usb Drive from a Wal-Mart and I turn my computer on then plug it to my computer it says installing it

Install complete and ready for use but then no icon/window pops up for the installing process and the usb drive does not show up on my computer or my devices and printers windows when i try to do a manual install

so everytime i plug it in the window does not show up not do the usb drive but it says it was install properly

I think my Norton my be blocking it but i'm not sure though

PLEASE HELP

Jude