Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Luis figo vs cristiano ronaldo vs eusebio?

Who is portugals best ever?

I reckon cristiano. He is playing in a weaker Madrid side than figo and is still scoring mind boggling quantities of goals.

Eusebio was clearly a brilliant player but to my mind that era was not as difficult, the defenders were slower and the whole sport was not as physically draining

(Plus those heavy balls may have been harder to hit but they are waaay easier to dribble with trust me)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Ronaldo just just just edges it over Figo.

You are talking about goals?

Figo was never a goal machine like Ronaldo,he spent most of his time on the flanks creating goals whereas Ronaldo plays mainly as a second striker and racks up goals.

So not a fair comparision when it comes to goals in Figo and Ronaldo.Figo could create better,passing and crossing,by a mile really he was amazing at them.Ronaldo is faster and more deadly,so I choose Ronaldo slightly.Figo is also a legend,great player but Ronaldo is better.

Ronaldo vs Eusebio...for now Eusebio>Ronaldo,maybe Ronaldo may surpass him later.

Eusebio is arguably the greatest striker ever along with Muller,Ronaldo and Van Basten.

Eusebio abilitywise is said to be better.Ronaldo maybe more slightly technical,but Eusebio was faster,stronger,better finisher and header.Better scoring record,but only just.He played in a tougher era too.Rough tackling etc.

Ronaldo is brilliant thats why he is being compared with these legends but to be fair as two of them are retired,when Ronaldo retires its more fair comparing and analysing.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ronaldo Vs C.ronaldo

• 8 years ago

Its definitely Eusebio. Ronaldo is better than Figo, but Eusebio is undisputed. The leaque "back in the day" when Eusebio was playing was much touugher. Plus, if you look at Eusebio how he was at the end of his career, and how he is now, you have to realize that Ronaldo most likely wont end up like that

• 8 years ago

The Black Panther Eusebio

733 goals in 745 competitive games

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Luís Nazário de Limais is 33 years old and C Ronaldo is like 24 and When Luís Nazário de Lima was 24 he played for Inter so that means C Ronaldo is better than him

• Jke
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

ronaldo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.