BQs . Baby names!!<3?
Answer each question <3
1: What are some of the most unique/beautiful names you have ever heard, boys or girls.
2: If you have 10 kids what would you name them?
3: What are some preppy white girl/boy names?
4: What are some getto names? (I dont want shaquaqua ...)
Also, Aside from all those questions, I need some J, K, A, B & D names.
I will give 10pts. to who ever answers all of this <3
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
1. I love Daysha for a girl! sounds so beautiful and exotic. i also love Sienna and Melody is beautiful too.
I love Kai, Ryan, Dylan and Logan for boys!
2. 10 kids - Sienna, Janelle, Daysha, Cleo and Melody for 5 girls. Kai, Dylan, Reece, Jack and Leon for 5 boys.
3. i dont understand this question sorry :\ popular white girls names that I know though are 'Abby, Sarah, Chloe, Courtney and Amy. my school is full of those names BORING!
4. Sharmaniqua! ahahaha, erm Shanelle, Dynasty, Destiny etc
J names - girls: Janelle, Jodie, Jessica/Jessie, Jordyn.
boys: Jordan, Jayden, Jace, Jay, Jack.
K names - girls: Kayleigh, Kaitlyn, Kacey, Kelly, Kerrie
boys: Kai, Keiran, Kyle, Kaleb, Kaden
A names - girls: Amber, Amy, Ava, Allie, Anastasia, Anneliese, Amethyst.
boys: Adam, Aidan, Adrian.
B names - girls : Bianca, Brianna, Brooke, Bree, Breeze, Brooklyn, Brogan
boys: Bradley, Brandon, Ben.
D names - girls: Destiny, Daysha/Dacia (theres loads of spellings!) Danielle/Daniella, Dayna.
boys: Dylan, Dean, Daniel
- 8 years ago
Unique baby boy names:
Grayson, Ryker, Kellen, Wyatt, Tate, Brody, Quentin, Colton, Gage, Kai
Unique baby girl names:
Amya, Perla, Kenzie, Rowan, Nia, Harper, Hadley, Tatum, Paola, Dulce
These are all I can think about right now. And by the way I always wanted three kids. Two boys and one girl. Caiden, Jack and Amelia. And about ghetto names you can find some here: http://www.2babynames.com/ghetto-names.shtmlSource(s): www.thebump.com