Bottled water taste test. My rankings?

I bought 5 bottled waters 2 of each. One was refrigerated and the other same brand at room temp. I started out by pouring the room temp waters in seperate cups with each water identified by the name written on the cup. I mixed the cups around and made sure the labels were not facing me. I began my blind taste... show more I bought 5 bottled waters 2 of each. One was refrigerated and the other same brand at room temp. I started out by pouring the room temp waters in seperate cups with each water identified by the name written on the cup. I mixed the cups around and made sure the labels were not facing me. I began my blind taste test.

Of the 5 I thought " smart water was the most well balanced, crisp, clean tasting. The consistency of the water is good with no after taste. It does taste pure.

Aquafina was second. Good consistency, no after taste, clean tasting.

Fiji water- a little bitter. Tastes a little "treated". The consistency is rather thin. In other words it feels like soft water. And by soft water I mean treated to make it soft. Overall not bad though.

Poland Spring--at room temp this water is clearly sour and metallic tasting. It's rather off putting. It's consistency is heavy and thick. Loaded with minerals. It's heavy on the tongue. It's quite the opposite of Figi water.

Evian- Thin water, very soft, and forgetful. I can't quite describe the taste but I do not like it because of all the waters this one tasted the least clean and pure. It tastes heavily treated. This water was poor.

I have yet to try them cold so that wil be my second blind taste test. What are your rankings?

Personally I believe distilled purified water using reverse osmosis like smart water is the best tasting.