Are there any family members you dont get along with?

My dad pisses me off to the max. I haven't talked to him in 2 days. We stay in separate rooms. Im done with his crap

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

My sister is super annoying O_O

• 7 years ago

Almost my whole family.

My mother. We're on good terms, but our personalities clash.

My cousin A. She's anti social and she's a one upper.

My cousin R. She's a one upper and she's an idiot. And she thinks her **** don't stink.

My cousin B. He's just an idiot.

My cousin AH. She's a slut. And a druggie.

My cousin J. She's a slut and a druggie and an idiot.

My cousin S. She's a slut, and an even bigger idiot.

My cousin H. Spoiled brat.

My cousin C. Thinks her children are the best and she's annoying and bossy.

My father. He screwed us over big time. He's the main culprit. I haven't talked to him in at least 6 years.

Source(s): I have a huge family, and that's not all of them. But I'm alright with the rest.
  • TK421
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

My sister, because I loaned her nearly $2000 to buy a computer once. It took her SIX YEARS to pay me back. Meanwhile she buys big screen tv, stereo, a BOAT?!? and goes on Disneyland vacations while she still owes me money! Excuse me?? And if I dared to remind her: "You try raising three kids!" Well, excuse me, how about no luxuries until I'm paid off?? And you had those 3 kids when you took my money! GGGGRRRRR

So, lesson learned: N E V E R loan money to family.

• 7 years ago

Tell him to stop telling you to clean up your room! what? and if you want to eat tell him to cook you something good! and if you need some money tell him to give you some money! and if u need to go to store tell Dad u need to go to store! tell Dad to come out of that room now! and clean the yard for you! pick up all you room and make your bed! and then go to work Dad. pay the bills. pay the rent! pay the lights and gas! pay to have things fixed in the house to! Now Dad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

My grandparents because they treat me like a little girl and they wont stop telling me off to my mum on the phone and not giving me privacy

Source(s): 15 years old
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I haven't talked to my mom in six years.

True story.

• 7 years ago

I have an uncle I don't care for. He consistently thinks he is better than everyone around him.

• Rosa
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I've got an aunt and uncle that are crazy.

• 7 years ago

I hate my dad too, but I don't ignore him. i just don't care about him.

• 7 years ago

We all have our ups and downs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.