Sinus trouble help please?

So at night when I'm trying to sleep my nose will just clog up. It's usually only in my left nostril. My nose has been stuffy lately but not to bad I take nasonex daily and that helps but at night it like my nose has decided it would be fun to suffocate me. my only known allergy is bird feathers like the ones in pillows and stuff. I'm a side sleeper. I don't think this has to do with mucus build up because there is non I've tried to breath out onto a napkin but nothing. It's supper annoying! If you have any ideas about what this is or how to stop it I would appreciate you letting me know thank you. Also as I post this it seems to have gone away on its own it lasted around 10-15 minutes I would still like to know what you think it is thank you all!

Favorite Answer

the simple way is not drink water for several hours

"The best way of curing the sinus infection is by sensitizing and boosting your body immunity to fight off the allergy or pathogens that weaken your immunity thus causing the sinus. It is because of this reason that it is recommended that you take very healthy diets including fluids and fruit juices.

Here Some Tips

Home Remedy Ingredients:

Grapefruit Seed Extract – 4 Drops

Sea Salt – 1/4 Teaspoon

Warm Filtered Water – 8 Ounces

Add 4 drops of grapefruit seed extract and a quarter tsp of sea salt to 8oz of warm water. Use this to carefully irrigate your nose (nasal cavities) using a neti pot or a clean nasal spray bottle.

As you learn how to cure sinus congestion you should also be informed on the things to avoid such as the strong sprays and other substances that may trigger allergy. The allergens may trigger adverse body reactions thus increasing the inflammation and irritation which makes the sinusitis symptoms worse."

Hope this will help

Source below