Sword art online opinions?

I rewlly enjoyed it the first half was better. I felt it gave a whole bunch of strings you could pull if u know what I mean. Like a whole bunch of possible side stories tha could go anywhere u wanted them to just thought nk about it. The completely free world with all those hints at a greater world. Like that... show more I rewlly enjoyed it the first half was better. I felt it gave a whole bunch of strings you could pull if u know what I mean. Like a whole bunch of possible side stories tha could go anywhere u wanted them to just thought nk about it. The completely free world with all those hints at a greater world. Like that assasins thing laughing coffin. It never really went in to them bu it put it out there for us to make our own conjucture on
The second half was more a story being told which isn't bad just not great like the beginning
Plus asuna retrograde from a powerful woman to a damsel in distress.
There is no longer any psychological questions.
I just wanted others opinins