Poll: Why do Women love Shopping so much?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

same reason why some men like it. People in general like to get the material things they want in life. Flat screens, suit, shoes, clothes, watches, cars, good food....latest iphone and apple devices

it's basic common sense really

• 3 years ago

Women Love Shopping

• I HATE shopping. I feel so bored when I

have to go shopping. I really hate most of the

clothes that most stores sell so I guess

that's one of the reasons.

• 7 years ago

well first of all, not ALL women love shopping and there are guys that like shopping too

then you can look for cute clothes and get excited for when the next time you'll wear it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Seems to me you're generalizing just a bit, which is rather rude. I'm quite female, and I hate shopping. I love the internet (without the interference of some moronic sales clerk or the criticism of some clueless male), because I can order what I need and have it sent to my door.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i am a woman and i can honestly tell you i dislike shopping. i will only go when there is nothing left in the house to eat. i do not care for clothes shopping, window shopping, car shopping, any shopping. if i could i would hire someone to do it all for me.

• Tawny
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The same reason men love football.

By the way, not all women rely on a man for money, we can and do support ourselves you know!!

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

i love shopping too. I wanna look good when i go out.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I don't like it, I get bored easily plus I hate spending money... so not all females love it.

• Mikey
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

because women tend to be more into fashion which makes them want to buy clothes often

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.