Poll: Why do Women love Shopping so much?

Favorite Answer

same reason why some men like it. People in general like to get the material things they want in life. Flat screens, suit, shoes, clothes, watches, cars, good food....latest iphone and apple devices

it's basic common sense really

Women Love Shopping

• I HATE shopping. I feel so bored when I

have to go shopping. I really hate most of the

clothes that most stores sell so I guess

that's one of the reasons.

well first of all, not ALL women love shopping and there are guys that like shopping too

then you can look for cute clothes and get excited for when the next time you'll wear it

Seems to me you're generalizing just a bit, which is rather rude. I'm quite female, and I hate shopping. I love the internet (without the interference of some moronic sales clerk or the criticism of some clueless male), because I can order what I need and have it sent to my door.

i am a woman and i can honestly tell you i dislike shopping. i will only go when there is nothing left in the house to eat. i do not care for clothes shopping, window shopping, car shopping, any shopping. if i could i would hire someone to do it all for me.

• Tawny

The same reason men love football.

By the way, not all women rely on a man for money, we can and do support ourselves you know!!

• Buzz

i love shopping too. I wanna look good when i go out.

I don't like it, I get bored easily plus I hate spending money... so not all females love it.

• Mikey

because women tend to be more into fashion which makes them want to buy clothes often