Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Katy Perry or Taylor Swift?

Who is more likable and relatable? I personally like Katy Perry because of her edge and sexy side added to the Good girl image, plus her music is diverse.

Favorite Answer

Katy Perry. Why? She writes all her songs. Only woman to have 5 #1 singles from one album holding the same record as MJ, on the most number one singles on one album. She worked really hard to get to where she is, and her story is FAR more interesting than Taylor Swift's. Her movie made POM3D 11m and she gave all the funds to a charity. Her music isn't about every boy she broke up with and all her songs have different meanings and moods to it. She revolutionized music with her originality and personality. She's strong and doesn't bash every boy she broke up with in a song, unlike Taylor. Katy has FAR MORE success than Taylor ever had. Katy's a legend, taylor's a nobody, never compare THE Katy Perry with a **** like Taylor Swift.

THE END.

Source(s): Met katy 3 times, been to 7 of her concerts

Taylor Swift

Katy perry

Well I used to be a huge Taylor swift fan (when I was like 9ish) so I'd have to say Taylor. But Katy perry is good. Taylor is more country and Katy is more pop

Taylor <3

Katy Perry. Taylor's voice is annoying and her songs are generic.

Katy Perry by far.

base on who perform well on concerts I believe Katy is much better than Taylor. She sings flawlessly and can do her high pitch song on acoustic or with even less back-up singers. She puts extra effort on productions just to satisfy her audiences. She doesn't just sing but she entertain so well. Unlike Taylor who hardly to do live version of her blank space, and Shake it off, etc.. Oh MY God how come she cant do it perfectly when it is her own recording??

I do like Taylor Swift but i am 100% a Katycat and her songs are so amazing, inspirational, meaningful, relatable i could go on! Her songs vary from fast and poppy to slow and meaningful :)

Source(s): Katycat
  • Taylor swift is more talented.

but Katy has more personality ! :)