my parents got a divorce but my dad said it is my fault..what shall i do?

my dad told me that it was my fault that he got divorce with my mum..my mum said that it is not truth..what shall i do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your dad's a grade A ***! It cannot be your fault, and i'm sure it isn't. I know he's your father and all but he's a weakling! I bet it was his fault that your parents' marriage didn't work. He's just blaming you because he knows that he's the one to blame but doesn't have the balls to accept his fault.

Do not let him get to you. Don't blame yourself. I hope you'll be able to deal with this.

• 7 years ago

Please dont let his posion mind get to you, The whole divorce is between mum and dad, you have no blame here. You could be the very best child and they would still get divorce, divorce happens and will continue to happen and the children are the losers but they are not the cause ever...

• 7 years ago

Your dad just doesn't want to take the blame for what has happened. He would rather blame someone else and that is probably why their marriage didn't last. If he thinks it is someone else who is at fault then he doesn't have to change anything about him. He is self centered and very selfish. It is not your fault.

• 7 years ago

Your father doesn't seem like a nice person. If he is divorcing your mother it is because something in their relationship is wrong, not because something is wrong with you. He's just looking for excuses or trying to make you feel bad.

Don't. Just realize that not everyone is always nice. Don't believe him and don't let his negative comments affect you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

nothing, their relationship is not yours you dont need to do anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.