Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 7 years ago

I need three sources to explain the impact of the social or cultural development on the life of Australian peo?

I need three sources to explain the impact of the social or cultural development on the life of Australian people.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

the web page (below) discusses Australia in pretty good detail

Location and Geography. Australia is an island continent in the Southern Hemisphere, lying between Antarctica and Asia. It is surrounded by the Indian Ocean to the west; the Timor, Arafura, and Coral Seas to the north; the Pacific Ocean to the east; and the Tasman Sea and Southern Ocean to the south. Much of the continent is low, flat, and dry. The area of the continent is 2.97 million square miles (7.69 million square kilometers).

Although the impact of environmental variation is highly evident in the traditional cultures of indigenous Australians, it has not been as strong a factor in immigrant cultures. The most significant lifestyle differences are affected primarily by variations in climate.

Australia has six states (Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, and Queensland) and two territories (the Northern Territory and the Australian Capital Territory), whose capital cities are, respectively, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Hobart, Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, and Canberra. The majority of the population lives in urban areas around the coast.

The capital city, Canberra, is located in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). The ACT was created in 1909, and the city of Canberra was designed by an American landscape architect in 1912. The Commonwealth Parliament relocated there from Melbourne in 1927. Canberra has a population of over 300,000 and is the largest inland city.

much more at web page

Read more: http://www.everyculture.com/A-Bo/Australia.html#ix...

• 3 years ago

Would not you say 'yes'? In the event you think the story (in any respect), a huge number of people (and almost certainly the entire world) were killed off in that flood while Noah survived. I name that an affect no matter which facet you stand on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.