I fear for my life possible cancer help please read it all its a little long?

So I've had a lump on the back of my neck for 2 years solid. It was big but got small on me it's on the right side of the spine at the top right below my hair line on my muscle. It causes pain or at least it feels like it I have talked to doctors and I also have had a MRI I don't think that it showed... show more So I've had a lump on the back of my neck for 2 years solid. It was big but got small on me it's on the right side of the spine at the top right below my hair line on my muscle. It causes pain or at least it feels like it I have talked to doctors and I also have had a MRI I don't think that it showed nothing but I don't think I needed an MRI for that my situation is I have a clinic I can go to but they never care even if u are deathly sick they dot care they just want to make money kinda sucks but it's life I'm 19 an I have bad feeling its scary but maybe someone can shed light on it. The lump is still there it hurts and I feel like the pain shoots up from the lump so what if its early or they just didint care? Or would I know for sure by now?