Chael Sonnen wants to fight Wanderlei Silva?

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/04/ufcs-chael-s...

He said he's going to continue at the Light Heavyweight division and the opponent he would like to fight next is Wanderlei Silva.

Thoughts? What are your predictions on how the fight will go down if made.

• KTL17
    Best Answer

We'll just have to see how good Wanderlei's takedown defense is. If the fight stays on the feet, Wanderlei is gonna have the advantage. He's so aggressive and he'll go out throwing bombs. Chael's striking isn't all that great. Neither one of them are technical strikers, but Wanderlei's reckless brawling style is gonna give him the edge on the feet. If Chael can get the takedown and do some damage on top, I see him taking a decision. There's gonna be some trash-talking for sure before this fight. I'd hate to be the person to get a guy like Wanderlei angry.

It would be a great fight. Both are about the same as far as rankings go in the LHW division and there's been a lot of bad blood between the two after Chael started trashing brazil. It would be a hyped fight for sure. I don't think wander lei stands much of a chance though. Chael would probably put wand on his back for three rounds with a decision.

• ?

Chael will forget to inject his roids again, and will only have 5-10 times the testosterone of a normal man instead of his usual 20-30. He will then get his *** kicked in the first round like he always does when he forgets to cheat.

It will be a 15 minute hump fest from Sonnen

What's your question?

This would be an interesting match.

Source(s): my brain ;)