Whose side is God on in the War Against Drugs?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that God would be pleased to see policies legislated that would reduce overall drug usage, especially by teenagers. Drugs can thwart potential and drastically alter user's perspectives on life.

Obviously banning pharmaceuticals has been no more effective in reducing drug usage than prohibition of alcohol was in reducing the consumption of alcohol. The war on drugs as we know it is destined for failure. Nixon was provided with ample premonition from his advisers but he went with his own agenda.

When these drugs are illegal teenagers are more surreptitious when it comes to using them because many parents equate morality with political correctness. If children could be more open to their parents that they were drug users then they would be more likely to enter rehabilitation before it was too late because their parents would be more open to them if they were not breaking the law. Now I'm not saying all drugs here, but I am saying marijuana.

I think that God would like to see a different course of action taken in this epidemic. I know that God doesn't not approve of drug usage, but it is a shame to see so much potential ruined because of bad policies.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ronald 6

Wilson 6

Regean 6

Source(s): we know who the Devil was.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

God is on the side of justice and sanity, and not the side of recycling non-violent minority bag-men and addicts endlessly through a for-profit prison system for the benefit of shareholders and cronies.

I don't imagine He approves much of heroin, crank and crack, but I like to think Jesus would appreciate the celebratory and social bonding power of special brownies.

• 7 years ago

God wants drugs to be legalized.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

He is on the side of the one who cries out to Him for help.

• JOHN
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Both sides!

• 7 years ago

The good side.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Depends on who's holding the book. =P

• 7 years ago

god is the biggest dope dealer in history ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.