Why does spinning in a chair feel so good?

whenever i spin in a chair it feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good like if i tilt my head to the left then wait 10 seconds and tilt it to the right or even just twirl it in a circular motion while spinning or keep it laid back while spinning it makes me really really relaxed and feels really good sure i feel dizzy... show more whenever i spin in a chair it feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good like if i tilt my head to the left then wait 10 seconds and tilt it to the right or even just twirl it in a circular motion while spinning or keep it laid back while spinning it makes me really really relaxed and feels really good sure i feel dizzy and weird for a few hours afterwards sometimes but its worth it

just wondering why it feels really really good if this is in the wrong section sorry
Update: i even moaned one time when i did it :O
Update 2: ok but like i actually 'FEEL' something like its this weird feeling like blood flowing in my brain and it makes me feel sooooooooo good (also upsets my stomach) and makes me really tired/relaxed
Update 3: im 18 years old but its gotten to the point where i have to do it some in public because it feels so good but i cant always do that and im afraid its starting to get to be a problem :(
Update 4: and ya the first 2 times i did it when i stood up i just face planted the ground... i bent my glasses one of the times i fell :( like i didnt even stand up it was like weight on legs bam face plant LOL
Update 5: you guys still didnt exactly answer my question :(

is it just the blood flowing through the brain differently that releases a euphoric feeling or is it actually some chemical? or both