How did I gain weight in 2 days? HELP!?

My mom's been forcing me to eat now. I ate a fiber bar (130 cal), two small brownie slices, a veggie thing (at a party), and and lunch and diner. The day before I only downed some lunch and dinner. I was 115-116 lbs! Now my scale says 118 lbs and I'm freaking out ! It's only been TWO days! I'm so... show more My mom's been forcing me to eat now. I ate a fiber bar (130 cal), two small brownie slices, a veggie thing (at a party), and and lunch and diner. The day before I only downed some lunch and dinner.
I was 115-116 lbs! Now my scale says 118 lbs and I'm freaking out
! It's only been TWO days! I'm so scared!
I missed my period, I was supposed to get it about a week ago! Does that have anything to do with it? And as humiliating as it is to say this, I haven't been, er, "regular". xD Not for about three or four days. At all.
Today I drank milk (60 calories) and ate rice for lunch. I'm going to ditch dinner like I nearly always do and I'm not gonna eat breakfast and dinner again like before. (I only started because my mom's been forcing me).
I'm 5 foot zero and a girl if you need to know. :P

HELP.
1 answer 1