Are these good reasons to join the military?

Well, first of all I am not afraid of death. I am basically unemotional, my emotion is ether nothing or happy. I don't really have a such thing as confidence, if I want to do something I DO IT! ( I just have to use judgement) I have a really really strong faith in God. I am willing to get dirty, I don;t mind... show more Well, first of all I am not afraid of death. I am basically unemotional, my emotion is ether nothing or happy. I don't really have a such thing as confidence, if I want to do something I DO IT! ( I just have to use judgement) I have a really really strong faith in God. I am willing to get dirty, I don;t mind risking myself. I enjoy physical work over office work. I am most of the time fearless, but not always lol...

These are my honest reasons... Do you think this would be good to tell the recruiter anyways?
Update: THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY IT IS A SIN TO KILL BUT IT SAYS IT IS A SIN TO MURDER...

I AGREE WITH KILLING THOSE TERRORISTS...
Update 2: TedEx I agree with you.... lol but I am not scared of alot of things I dont really react to thigns really...