Tired and feeling ill all the time but doctors wont take me seriously?

I feel really tired and drained all of the time and rest doesn't seem to help and I always feel sick. This has been going on now for 6 years since I was 14 (I'm almost 20 now), I had blood tests over the years, I even got tested for leukemia at one point and basically they could never find anything... show more I feel really tired and drained all of the time and rest doesn't seem to help and I always feel sick. This has been going on now for 6 years since I was 14 (I'm almost 20 now), I had blood tests over the years, I even got tested for leukemia at one point and basically they could never find anything "wrong", and over time they've told me it's all just in my head. Things got worse, I started getting aching joints all the time and the tiredness got worse to the point where I couldn't go out much at all. I was, and still continue to sleep for about 14 hours a day, at this point I became depressed so the doctors blamed it on my depression when the problem was around before that. (I wasn't depressed before). I've tried everything, exercise makes it worse, getting up at set times and having a routine doesn't change it, I've eliminated certain foods from my diet one at a time to see if it could be that, I have quite literally tried everything. I get really tired just walking up and down the stairs and my joints constantly hurt, it's got to the point where I cannot work. I went back to the doctors again recently after a friend mentioned chronic fatigue syndrome and the doctor literally laughed in my face. Please help because I am at my wits end and it's just getting worse. I want to be able to have a job and just have my life back generally. Thank you so much for any help.

(Also please do not say I was most likely depressed before, I really wasn't, I know my own body, i became depressed because I had to stop working and couldn't go out of the house much anymore after it started getting worse)