Who sings the most depressing songs? Who sings the most intelligent songs & who sings the happiest songs?

My friend & I were talking about Karen Carpenter & she really sand some sad songs. Who do you think sings/sang the saddest songs? Who sings the most intelligent songs? Who sings the happiest songs? I belong to a spiritual group called religious science & we are positive thinkers & the songs we sing always... show more My friend & I were talking about Karen Carpenter & she really sand some sad songs.

Who do you think sings/sang the saddest songs? Who sings the most intelligent songs? Who sings the happiest songs?

I belong to a spiritual group called religious science & we are positive thinkers & the songs we sing always affirm the good in life. So please give me any good songs you know, too.

Also, if you can think of any other catogories & who sings the most whatever that catogory is songs pleas share that too. Thank you.