Please help me, confused with names?

Okay so I have narrowed down my fave names and now want to turn them into children's name including middle names but I'm so confused Lilly-May Carol (carol is my grandmothers name) I want to get my grandmothers name in here cause we are really close so want to dedicate this to her Aria Elizabeth Rose... show more Okay so I have narrowed down my fave names and now want to turn them into children's name including middle names but I'm so confused
Lilly-May Carol (carol is my grandmothers name)
I want to get my grandmothers name in here cause we are really close so want to dedicate this to her
Aria Elizabeth Rose (Elizabeth is my fave character from pride and prejudice)
Wanted to get Elizabeth in somewhere I just love her character and love the book
Jessie Doreen Grace (Doreen is my other grandmothers name)
I'm not that close with my other grandmother but I thought it would be slightly mean to honor one but not the other I really don't know should it just be Jessie Grace I'm confused
Emily Louise
I just really liked these names had them since I was like 11

Boys names
Riley Robert James ( Robert and James are both my grandfathers)
I'm really close to James but Robert died when I was like 7 so didn't really know him at all I don't know whether to just keep it as Riley James or Riley Robert James help
Eli Nathaniel (I just love these names)
Love them had them for at least 2 years now loved the name Eli since I was little
Jaime Jacobi ( I always used to spell Jaime like this so thought why not make everyone do the same)
Love both these name NN would be JJ obvs hehe

BQ wdyt of the names rate give opinion
BQ2 can you suggest NN for them

Thanks in advance
Ally