Burn 1250 calories/day plus calories consumed?

If I weigh 245 pounds, and I am trying to lose weight, and I am consuming 1500 calories per day, and I am burning 1941 calories/day according to a calorie calculator, is that sufficient if I want to lose 2.5 pounds/week? OR do I add the 1250 to the 1500, so I have to burn 2750 through exercise? I read somewhere... show more If I weigh 245 pounds, and I am trying to lose weight, and I am consuming 1500 calories per day, and I am burning 1941 calories/day according to a calorie calculator, is that sufficient if I want to lose 2.5 pounds/week? OR do I add the 1250 to the 1500, so I have to burn 2750 through exercise? I read somewhere that if you multiply your weight by 12 that is how much you naturally burn each day, which would be a little over 2900...but idk if I am eating 1400 less than my body is naturally burning if it makes a difference...idk. Basically, I am really confused. I'm not even sure what my real question is! haha :) if you can figure out what i'm getting at and enlighten me a bit, that'd be fantastic! I want to lose 10 pounds/month, or 30 pounds by august 1st...burning 2.5 pounds/week would do the trick :)
Update: Oh! I recently was put on Synthroid, as well, my number was like, a 6 when they did the test, and it's supposed to be between 1 and 3 and the higher the number the less your thyroid works (hypo)...that should help some, though! and here i am, the type 1 diabetic freak of nature who is obese, recently diagnosed,... show more Oh! I recently was put on Synthroid, as well, my number was like, a 6 when they did the test, and it's supposed to be between 1 and 3 and the higher the number the less your thyroid works (hypo)...that should help some, though! and here i am, the type 1 diabetic freak of nature who is obese, recently diagnosed, so i'm also on insulin which should help a bunch...i'm a mess...not sure how those two will figure into my weight loss, but wanted to make sure it was out there for any pros that may know how much of a difference it could make :)