Zac asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

What did Fitzgerald mean "There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice?

Could it also mean that a person will never experience the love they had for another ever again? Or with anyone else?

Is this quote against second chances?

Favorite Answer

I assume he means that every person's perspective and experience with love will be unique to them in some way. In other words, no one can fully understand what love is to his fellow man.

• shade

All Kinds Of Love

I am old and have been fortunate to have loved many times. He is absolutely right. You could have loved a thousand times and you could not have two loves that even remotely resembled each other. people are unique and therefore their loves are unique.It is like having children. You could have thousands of children, but they would hardly resemble each other if your partner in each instance was different..It is not against second chances, just against identical chances..

In my opinion this is about loving one person which is unique to everyone else! I remember my ex telling me that he could not find another me:) it is impossible to feel the same love, it can be that in every relationship u may feel less or great, but one thing is 4sure d greatest love will be remembered...