I feel fine when my eyes are open but as soon as I close them I feel sick?

Like Ill have to open my eyes I have pressure around my head and I just feel really sleepy and want to get some sleep see right I'm fine but if I were to close my eyes all aorr of things would happen like Is feel like dying or other things like that I feel hot and cold, nauseas, and I also have seasonal... show more Like Ill have to open my eyes I have pressure around my head and I just feel really sleepy and want to get some sleep see right I'm fine but if I were to close my eyes all aorr of things would happen like Is feel like dying or other things like that I feel hot and cold, nauseas, and I also have seasonal allergies but I don't know if that has anything to do with
Update: @Seekinglove, I totally agree with you, I suffer from anxiety And I do have A lot of stress. I do often get panic attacks And my disorder is so bad that I always feel like there's something wrong with me (God forbid) But cancer, tumor and such.