Will this dress fit me?

So this is the dress I really want for my graduation dance and graduation at my middle school.

My mom and my big sister were judging me about how they think im so stupid for not being sure if this fits since its strapless.

Here's the dress:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TALLY-WEIJL-Kickflare-Bust...

I REALLY want this dress! I tried finding dip dyed or ombre dresses all over and this is the only one that I surely want.

My bust size is 32A

My height is 5'3 (I'm a 13 year old)

My hip size is: To be honest, i really don't know, i left my measuring tape.... But each time i wear denim shorts, im a size 2 or 1.

Dress sizes would be small or medium, depending on the dress.

I really want this dress so badly! Can you please give me any advice on how to get this dress and say if it fits me or not? If it does fit me a bit, i can take it to a tailor to fix it for me.

Favorite Answer

I do not think it will fit because the measurements seem too small. You say that your bust size is 32A and the dress only measures 28.3 inches. The waist is only 22 to 22.8 inches - is your waist that small? Another fact to consider is that the dress will be shipped from Budapest, Hungary, which may mean delays in arriving in time for your big day. I would advise you to reconsider and find a better dress near your home.

Source(s): personal experience