why Jennifer Carpenter Is so Ugly and can't act to save her life?

Im watching the rerun of the showtime show Dexter "Good show by the way" the only flaw in the show is Jennifer Carpenter I mean WTF she is ugly I can't be the only one to think she's ugly. Its just something with her mouth and the way she talks and act that throws me off. she is a bad bad actress and ugly. I don't know how she gets cast into movies. since Micheal C. Hall was her husband I think thats how she got into Dexter. Btch is so foching ugly

Favorite Answer

If you ever get a chance, check out a picture of Michael C. Hall's first wife and you will wonder what he was thinking? You are correct, she has no talent whatsoever but hall left his wife for carpenter after the second season of Dexter. She probably had a family member that got her that part.

Jennifer Carpenter Body

Wow, before you say horrible things like that maybe you should do research, she wasn't married to him until 2 years after the show started and she has Bell's palsy which is why her face looks like she may have had a stroke so way to go for making fun of someone that has no control over their medical condition! I agree with the person on here that said whoever started this ridiculous post is most likely a teenage girl. Btw who the hell are you to judge someone else, at least she tried and is an actress even if u don't think she's a good one obviously others do bc she has been cast in other movies as well, what have u done with your life besides being a judgmental bit**? I hope you're proud of yourself it takes a real piece of crap to make fun of someone with a medical disorder, usually when people say things like that about others it's so they can feel better about themselves bc their life sucks so I hope it at least made you feel like less than a loser at life bc you're pathetic!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Im watching the rerun of the showtime show Dexter "Good show by the way" the only flaw in the show is Jennifer Carpenter I mean WTF she is ugly I can't be the only one to think she's ugly. Its just something with her mouth and the way she talks and act that throws me off. she is a...

Source(s): jennifer carpenter ugly 39 act save life: https://biturl.im/UaXwY

Agreed. It's NOT the character, it's the actress (good actors don't detract from the scene/moment, and make it painful to watch).

Good actors portray even annoying characters in a funny or interesting way.

When she cries, gets mad, or acts weird, it's not supposed to turn off/annoy the audience, but if you read what the audience says, it overwhelmingly does.

She isn't attractive, how's that? However, her potty mouth is so juvenile and forced, I could swear I'm listening to that unpopular kid in high school who 'shock swears' to get attention and look tough. Her ridiculous profanity makes her incredibly unappealing and distasteful, and well..... I guess she really is downright ugly!

You're right.. I was thinking that too and that's why I'm on here.. I actually googled "Jennifer Morgan ugly" and ALOT came up. In season 1 ep. 9 she's laying on the bed belly down, topless and I was thinking damn, teenage boy on a basketball team! And man is she gummy when she smiles!! Just an ugly fuc**n ***** all together. I'm no brad pitt but I know I'm nowhere near her caliber.. Anyway, yeah.. Jennifer Carpenter is a fugly *****!!

Source(s): Common sense and eyeballs

I will leave her level of attractiveness as a matter of opinion, but really? You think she's a bad actress? A critic once said that a lot of viewers mistake Debra Morgan's flaws as that of Jennifer Carpenter's, but everything she does is totally calculated and planned to portray an awkward, weak, nervous, and emotional character. She speaks awkwardly and fumbles her words, seems out of breath sometimes, she's prone to tears- All this is done purposefully by Carpenter, and I think that the fact that she had us all fooled speaks to what a great actress she is.

I really can't believe the open comment on this thread. Jennifer Carpenter is SO FREAKING HOT its unbelievable. How in the world could anyone say this beautiful woman is ugly is beyond me. He face is not semetrical. Thats totally different from ugly. The opening statement had to be written by a 15 year girl. They tend to say the most horrible things and hide behind a shroud of anonymity.

Telo is so right. She is ugly. It is partly because her body is very unsexy, unless you like lithe teen boys with tiny breasts. Also her eyes, nose and mouth are crooked and odd-looking. Also, her annoying voice, mannerisms and personality add to her unattractiveness.

Not sure if she's a good actress or not. I just know I hate her character on Dexter. She is annoying and useless. I wish she was killed off in season one by a much more sadistic killer than Dexter.