Akemi asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 8 years ago

What are some good romance Korean dramas?

I've never seen a Korean drama before, and I'm in the mood to watch some good romance.

• Favorite Answer

Wow! You have been missing out. Are you sure you want to take this up? I'm telling you that it can be VERY addicting! I'm proof...LOL!

There are so many...where do I begin...these are definite MUST WATCHES!!!

Secret Garden

Love Rain

Arang & the Magistrate

The Moon that Embraces the Sun

King 2 Hearts

Faith

The Nice Guy

Lie To Me

My Princess (My 1st ever Korean Drama!)

Playful Kiss

Queen In Hyun's Man

Boys Over Flowers

Personal Taste

Flower Boy Next Door

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Rooftop Prince

Prosecutor Princess

Full House

Smile, You

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Protect the Boss

My Fair Lady

The Vineyard Man

The Princess' Man

Goong

Cheongdamdong Alice

Hello Miss

Heartstrings

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

My Girl

Summer Scent

Sweet 18

Shining Inheritance

Creating Destiny

A Gentleman's Dignity

This list should be a pretty good start but there are so many to choose from. Once you have watched all the Korean Dramas you want then you could head over to the Taiwanese dramas. Trust me, you are going to want to watch some of those as well and to start off I would watch "The Devil Beside You".

There are different versions of a drama in other countries. For instance, Itazura Na Kiss (an anime) was made into a drama in Japan first by the same name in '96, then the Taiwanese made a version called "It Started With A Kiss" and a sequel called "They Kiss Again", then the Korean's made their version "Playful Kiss", and now on air is a new version by Japan called "Itazura Na Kiss: Love in Tokyo". I have watched them all. They did the same thing with "Boys Over Flower" which is the Korean version, then there is "Meteor Garden" & "Meteor Garden II" in Taiwanese, & then "Hana Yori Dango", "Hana Yori Dango II", & "Hana Yori Dango Final Movie". So ASIAN DRAMAS are some good stuff!

Happy Watching!!!

Depending on what ur into. Old?or new..

Old- goong/ playful kiss/ boys over flowers/ my girlfriend is a gumiho/ coffee prince

New (or pretty much so)- city hunter/ kings two hearts / nice guy/ and the newest one that everyone's watching gu family book!!!!(it great already!!!)

And if u wanna know where to watch it drama fever is pretty good but Viki has an app and it's online as well(: English subbed(;

Source(s): Watching them for almost three years now!(: I need a life.. But they're so addictive!! Hope this helps...(:

I like teen romance Korean dramas. :)

Boys Over Flowers was my first KDrama and I loved it! <3

You're Beautiful (Really funny and cute! :))

To The Beautiful You (Calm, more laid back, and the image quality is really good compared to some KDramas)

It's Okay, Daddy's Girl. (Not really a teen romance)

Panda and Hedgehog. (Not a teen romance)

IRIS has a bit of a love story and quite a bit of action. (Not a teen romance)

Hope I helped! :)

• ELF

i like A Gentleman's Dignity by far.