Does Benzoyl Peroxide eventually get rid of acne permanently?!?! Please help...?

Alright so I've been doing the Cleanser-Benzoyl Peroxide- Moisturizer Routine for 4-5 weeks no and I'm STILL breaking out. I'm tired of it :( I haven't gone to the gym in months because every time I do my acne gets worse. It's pissing me off and I just want it to stop.I don't want to do... show more Alright so I've been doing the Cleanser-Benzoyl Peroxide- Moisturizer Routine for 4-5 weeks no and I'm STILL breaking out. I'm tired of it :( I haven't gone to the gym in months because every time I do my acne gets worse. It's pissing me off and I just want it to stop.I don't want to do antibiotics since I heard that you become completely reliant on them and once you stop it comes back. I just hate it ! Will this routine eventually stop my breakouts permanently? Please.... I hate getting the sliiiiggghhhtest bit of sweat or even just touching ANYTHING to my face and having breakouts...