How to get revenge on my ***** sister without getting caught?

My sister is a huge *****. She's 13. We have an autistic brother whom she's very very mean too. She's very conceited, impatient and snobby. She curses at me and is rude to everyone. My mother is too soft on her and thinks she'll grow out of it, and she lets her get her way. She's 'scene' and she likes bands and anime. She's a kiss up to our mother and she has OCD.

What can I do to get revenge on her without getting caught?

I thought of putting lemon on her toothbrush, or putting honey in her shampoo, etc.

Ideas please? Thanks!

p.s. I really don't care if you think this is wrong. I've talked to several people and they agree that she deserves it.

Favorite Answer

revenge time!

- put toothpaste in her hair when she's asleep

-put lotion on her face

-put milk on her bed mattress (it'll stink)

-put lipstick all over her face when she's asleep

- give her a nasty haircut while she's asleep ( just cut a big portion off in one blow)

- switch shampoo with pink dye (helllooo nicki minaj)

-put Vaseline all over her toilet seat

-put an egg under where she sits for dinner or whatever

-put all her white clothes in the washing machine with red socks

good luck

teach dat girl a lesson!

Source(s): life

first, get a nice lock on your door before you do anything. Remember that she's still your sister, and lives under the same roof. Most likely she will put two and two together and realize that you've done something and then she will revenge... with a vengeance.

I'm guilty of ( thought this is long time ago) soiling something that my sister likes, taking a picture of it, and sending it to her.

BTW. If she's mean to your bro. Be an upstander.

Try locking her in her room in the weekends. Take her phone and other things she likes while you locked her. And let her say I'm sorry. But if you get in trouble you should say: I'm sorry I love sis( lying or telling the truth) that's why I'm doing this. I'm scared of her. Tell your mom that. Does your mom know that she's mean to your brother?

Give her lemonade in a bottle make sure it's warm (not cold), put a little salt (make sure you can kinda taste the salt in it) then give it to her then tell her that that you needed to put the lemonade somewhere and all the cups were dirty and didn't want to clean any of them so you went out side and found a bottle filled with yellow stuff soo you drained it out and put the lemonade in it to give her this should have her pucking for a while ahaha hopes this help.

Source(s): revenge

Your best revenge would be making something out of your life that is worthwhile. You don't say how old you are. Revenge will allow you to lower to her level. I think you are better than that. Strive to be the best you can under this situation. Karma may take awhile. Be patient cause it truly is a *****. Patience is a virtue.

Try spanking her. Does your mother hit? Whatever punishment you get from her can it be as bad as a spanking? What I'm getting at is whenever your sister does something grossly terrible you are willing to take a punishment to beat some sense into her.

you should do them both then try and stop her saying your sorry you did it and if shes still mean do it again! but dont tell her this time or you could clean the toilet with her tooth brush and put a worm in her room like on her bed or dresser something like that or! you can make a sandwich with cheese and soak it in milk, put it in a bag and hide it in her room some where she will never find it and her room will smell so bad! :) enjoy

• Reena

http://www.fun-stuff-to-do.com/perfectpranks.html

Well... I can't suggest anything specific.... but I think you will find enough "inspiration" at the above website...