Why does Allah take back young people like 16 years old?

Why does Allah take 16 year old boy away from his parents,siblings etc..in graveyard?

Does it means that he will enter heaven or not?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/541283/teenager-shot-d...

Please pray for him..

justice for him

6 Answers

Relevance
  • G
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Teenager shot dead in defense?

Jeeeez, what's happening there in Pakistan?

• 7 years ago

Salam Allah has taken back young people like 16 years old based on the agreement or promise when the soul was blown into the fetus in the womb of a mother.We should accept it with ikhlash because it is his/her qadar or takdir or fate which could not be refused or changed if the time has come,it could not be delayed just only for one second He/she will enter the heaven after judgement day, if he/she always adhered to the command and prohibition of Allah as stated in the Qur'an and explained in hadith If he/she made bad deed,he/she had ask for Allah's'forgiveness during his/her life..If he/she had bad deed which had not be forgiven he/she will enter hell after judgement day Yes I will pray for him

• 7 years ago

When a person hits puberty that is when they take responsibility. Allah tests people. That boy could go to Jannah or to Jahannam. We enter Paradise with Allah's mercy.

• 7 years ago

I don't think it matter what age someone is. Only God knows. If this young person didn't kill anybody I don't know why he would not be forgiven

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

U have ****** subjects jacking off maximum of circumstances that it hurts u have been given ****** subjects guy oh and could no longer prob be the only one to be laphing at u.s. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Allah also took a small child in boston bombs.. islam is evil

anyone can take life, only God can give life!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.