Extremely painful back problems. Help?

I'm 15 and I have been having these incredibly painful back pains for about a month. It always hurts, but it hurts the most when i put pressure or weight on my upper back or shoulders, and once the pressure or weight is lifted, then my lower back hurts like hell and I feel like I really just want to lay down... show more I'm 15 and I have been having these incredibly painful back pains for about a month. It always hurts, but it hurts the most when i put pressure or weight on my upper back or shoulders, and once the pressure or weight is lifted, then my lower back hurts like hell and I feel like I really just want to lay down but the process of laying down hurts like hell as well. pain reliever doesn't help, neither do any sort of applications. The source of the pain is my lower back, but the pain shoots all the way up my back to my upper back. I can't sit up without my back hurting. slouching hurts. Sitting up straight hurts. leaning against the back of the chair hurts. walking hurts.laying down hurts. EVERYTHING HURTS! I've told my mom about it and I said that maybe we should go see a doctor about it, but she insisted that my back will be fine again really soon on its own. Well, I've been buying that crap for a month and i really can't take it anymore. Does anyone know what is wrong with my back? And anything that will help relieve the pain?
3 answers 3