Sleeping is a waste of time?

So for a couple months now, maybe even more, I haven't been getting enough sleep. I know sleep has alot of benefits for you and whatnot but I can't help it, I just hate the thought of having to go to sleep when I could be doing something else. Although when I do sleep, I hate getting up. Anyone else dealing... show more So for a couple months now, maybe even more, I haven't been getting enough sleep. I know sleep has alot of benefits for you and whatnot but I can't help it, I just hate the thought of having to go to sleep when I could be doing something else. Although when I do sleep, I hate getting up. Anyone else dealing with the same problem? I won't ask for a fix because its voluntary, I could go to sleep if I wanted, but some advice, etc would be great. Thanks :)
Update: Thanks for the answer. Anyone know the benefits of sleep, I know its good for you, but the specific benefits.