Should I tell my therapist I'm having suicidal thoughts?

I have gotten so far that I'm afraid that if I tell my therapist of my thoughts, I'll be back to square one of the learning process. In therapy she said it seems that I am ready to move from conflicting behaviors to the quality of life piece. But suicidal thoughts are conflicting behaviors and now I feel... show more I have gotten so far that I'm afraid that if I tell my therapist of my thoughts, I'll be back to square one of the learning process.
In therapy she said it seems that I am ready to move from conflicting behaviors to the quality of life piece.
But suicidal thoughts are conflicting behaviors and now I feel like I'll never move on in therapy.
I can't speak about my feelings to my family because they just won't understand until something awful happens(I've had past attempted suicides)
but I thought that if I kept quiet to myself and to my therapist about them, if I suppressed my thoughts they would go away.
But they keep popping up and it's getting worse and worse. It used to be, I'll get the ideation whenever I had a bad week, but now I'll get the ideation whenever I have a negative interaction with someone.
I can't use my DBT skills.
I thought I was doing well, but I guess I'm not.
Plus I'm afraid of what she'll think after she finds out I've been lying for the past two three weeks.