Brian asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 years ago

Flying to europe!! Which airline is best for entertainment, food, and safety?

Between Air Canada, Scandinavian airlines, or icelandair?

And also United airlines..

Favorite Answer

Air Canada:

They have a reativelty good in flight entertainment with the latest tv show and movies!

They have had some accidents but they are for the most part very safe, the one thing I do have a complaint about thought is their customer service which isn't superb. For food I am not sure if you are in first class I can assume it will be excellent but otherwise I say buy something at the airport and bring it on the plane.

I have never travelled Scandinavian airlines or icelandair but I did some research...(this info was taken from their website)

There are plenty of ways to pass the time when flying on SAS between Scandinavia and the US/Asia. Choose from 46 video channels, 10 video games and 30 audio and music channels. Noise-cancelling headphones are used in all classes onboard our intercontinental fleet and every seat has its own video screen.

United Airlines:

I would say a definite NO. I did not have a good experience when I flew with them to Hawaii.But I will admit that they DO have LOW prices. But they have had several accident as well and there food was no good in economy...

Icelandair: Again I have never flown with them....

Personal in-flight entertainment centers

Multi-channel stereo music.

Selection of newspapers and magazines e.g. Icelandair Info.

Headphones if you haven't got your own can be bought on board for €6 or 900 kr

Not sure about the safety of the airline but I assume it is adequate or else they would not be in the industry.

MOst plane food is around the same so like I previously suggested just buy food in the airport and take it on board with you.

Happy Flying

Source(s): Both Icelandair and Scandinavian airline info was taken from their own website.
  • vogt

"Aviophobia" ability "concern of birds," in spite of the shown fact which you will see it mistakenly listed because of the fact the call for "concern of flying." the final observe is "Pteromatophobia," that's probably why maximum folk say "concern of flying." the terrific thank you to triumph over the terror of flying is to psych your self up via questioning forward on your trip spot, and questioning approximately how lots you will relish being there. Then bypass and FLY! Confront the terror, and it would be dwindled. it may additionally be effective to communicate this over with a psychologist or psychotherapist. If no longer the rest works, your widespread practitioner can likely prescribe some thing that should assist you sense greater comfortable. then you definately will locate that the greater you do it, the less it's going to make you uncomfortable. finally you will grow to be a pro air tourist, and you will ask your self why it as quickly as scared you. relish your flight, and revel on your trip or business corporation trip. P.S.: "Aviophage" ability "fowl eater." that's a connection with having a weight loss plan of generally rooster and turkey, fairly than beef.

Idk but I took British airways depends where your going though