Should I get another Siamese Cat?

I have a male pure breed siamese cat (5 months old) and I live in an apartment. I work at home, and I rarely leave. My question is, should I get another cat (a female siamese) for a companion to my male cat? I know the pet shop owner where I got my current cat and she offered me a deal where if I get a female from... show more I have a male pure breed siamese cat (5 months old) and I live in an apartment. I work at home, and I rarely leave. My question is, should I get another cat (a female siamese) for a companion to my male cat? I know the pet shop owner where I got my current cat and she offered me a deal where if I get a female from her, she will help me sell the kittens in case they get kids. What do you guys think?

PS. Money is not an issue, I think my only concern here is would I be able to handle it alone, and I live in a small apartment so would giving birth be an issue?