Can you use a prepaid T-Mobile phone just whenever you buy minutes?

This is the weird situation I have. Someone fraudulently ordered a prepaid T-Mobile cell phone and a prepaid minutes on my walmart.com account and used my debit card. Walmart won't do anything about it and since it was on my debit card instead of credit card, I can't dispute it. I'm just out the... show more This is the weird situation I have. Someone fraudulently ordered a prepaid T-Mobile cell phone and a prepaid minutes on my walmart.com account and used my debit card. Walmart won't do anything about it and since it was on my debit card instead of credit card, I can't dispute it. I'm just out the money.

The T-Mobile cell phone was delivered to my home. The code for the minutes was emailed to the thief's email address. Walmart wasn't going to give me my money back if I sent the phone back, so I'm not going to give it to them.

Here's the link for the T-Mobile cell phone:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Prepaid-Samsung-T139-Flip-Phone-with-Bluetooth-and-Camera/14053386

Do minutes come with it?
Can I buy minutes and use this phone -- even if it's 6 months down the road?

THANKS