Is my sinus infection getting better, or worse? Coughing up more crud, but coughing a lot less than I was...?

Had a sinus infection for a few months. Dr gave me 10 days of amoxixillion which I started April 1st....was coughing something terrible then, with lots of sinus pressure and wheezing.I couldnt sleep at night I was coughing SO much. Infection didn't seem to go totally away after I finished the antibiotic. Now,... show more Had a sinus infection for a few months. Dr gave me 10 days of amoxixillion which I started April 1st....was coughing something terrible then, with lots of sinus pressure and wheezing.I couldnt sleep at night I was coughing SO much. Infection didn't seem to go totally away after I finished the antibiotic. Now, my cough is about 80% better, but in the middle of the night I wake for a few coughs where I cough up a few big gobs of crud. Does this mean its getting worse or better?
1 answer 1