Nice places to stay near Westcliff?

Hi. I'm going on vacation to England and I'm meeting up with a friend who lives in Westcliff. I'm also gonna be heading into London so I need a place to stay, preferably somewhere between those places. Also, it has to be affordable and friendly of course :-) Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I would stay in Westcliff itself or in London. It has a railway station with very frequent trains to London (Fenchurch Street Station) taking less than 1 hour. The places inbetween Westcliff and London like Basildon and Upminster are not too pleasant.

www.c2c-online.co.uk

i jsut stayed there for my fiances graduation in feb. It became incredible I stayed the night on the airbase and it became rather incredible. that is basically approximately 15mins removed from parris island. It became basically sixty 5 money a night. The graduation is definitely incredible you will likeit