Need help with american government final!?
1. This entity has the final rule on the establishment clause. (2 points)
the Supreme Court
a religious leader
a state court
2. A person who gives up United States citizenship and lives in another country is (2 points)
a denaturalized citizen.
a naturalized citizen.
a non-resident alien.
3. As a citizen, you have access to public records because of this act. (2 points)
Freedom of Information Act
Civil Rights Act
USA Patriot Act
4. This is the goal of the U.S. justice system. (2 points)
expressed contracts with citizens
equal justice under the law
hung juries in criminal cases
5. Before primary elections, candidates were chosen in private meetings called (2 points)
6. This gave African–Americans the right to vote. (2 points)
7. The lobbyist's strongest tool is (2 points)
a campaign contribution.
an entertainment gift.
8. This is the protector of the rights of the media. (2 points)
League of Women Voters
Federal Communications Commission
9. Controlling money to influence the economy is called (2 points)
10. These are the federal government's financial instruments, such as bonds, notes, and certificates. (2 points)
11. Negotiating labor contracts is called (2 points)
12. This is an agreement between nations and approved by Congress. (2 points)
13. This is NOT a function of a state constitution. (2 points)
outlines methods of election
creates the structure of government
provides for separation of powers
14. This is part of the state constitution amendment process. (2 points)
proposal and ratification
15. The executive branch of the state is headed by the (2 points)
speaker of the house.
16. This is issued by the state to make the incorporated community legal. (2 points)
mass transit permit
17. The ability of nations to develop economically while at the same time protecting the environment is called (2 points)
18. An economic system with a central authority is called a (2 points)
19. Because society does not have all the resources that everyone wants, this exists. (2 points)
free trade agreements
20. Risk takers who produce goods and services in search of profit are (2 points)
factors of production.
- 7 years agoFavorite Answer
Did you get this?
- blitzLv 43 years ago
I rather hope you're not in school. Considering that if you're, and you continue to cannot determine tips on how to be trained correctly, or as a minimum use Google and Wikipedia, then mommy and daddy are wasting a shitload of cash. Make 'em proud!
- Anonymous6 years ago
Pretty sure MOST of these are right xx
- 5 years ago
this is the goal of the us justice system