Do you like these Surfer names?

Girls

Tamara

Ocean

Skyla

Boy

Jett

Loki-How would you say this?

Oakley

And what's your fav from each gender?

Please give more suggestions thanks

xx

Favorite Answer

*= favorite

*Tamara - I've always loved it.It's pretty,interesting and it's refreshing to see such an awesome name again.

Ocean - Don't particulary like it.It seems more like teen mum,rather than Surfer.More like someone desprerately trying to get attention.It doesn't work for a serious citizen.More like a sweet nickname,but not a name that could leave nice impressions.

Skyla - Just like above.The worse part at this name is that it's really made up,using the phonetic transcription for Schuyler ( Skyler,a boy name) + Sky ( a word which I cannot stand being used as a first name).It cannot be compared with the beautiful Tamara!

Jett - Typical nickname for Jethro (yes,this is a surfer name) and not very appealing in my opinion.

*Loki - Love this.Where I live (Romania,Europe), it's pronounced LAW-Key,but in an English speaking country,it would be more like Loki. It isn't surfer at all.It's a purely Scandinavian name which I adore.I find it lovely.It's strong ( considered one of the most important Norse gods.He was neither good,neither evil and he was half giant,half god) and handsome. Huge yay for Loki! <3

Oakley - A name which I see on a spoiled rich brat. Not to mention that it lacks class and elegance,mostly because it's the name of an Inc. which makes sunglasses etc.

Suggestions:

Brody

Taylor

Maverick

Lorelai

Summer

Marina

Tamara will end up being Tammy, and I hate that name.

Ocean and Skyla sound pretty, but will be made fun of.

Jett is okay, Loki is the name of the Avengers supervillain, so no, and Oakley is nice, I think.

I don't really like the names from your girls list, but I like Jett and Oakley from the guys! I would pronounce Loki as "low key". Here are my suggestions:

Girls:

Alana

Monica

Lucia

Lorelei

Lila

Boys:

Evan

Brad

Beau

Parker

Tanner

yeah they're cute

I'd pronounce Loki (lock-ee)

fav girl Skyla

fav boy Oakley

Skyla and Oakley .

I love Oakley !

Matt , Jake , Luca , Stone , Tate .

Sarah , Kate , Lucia , Blue , Bethany .