How to cure bubble butt, bubble gut and duck-walk syndrome for men.?

I am a man, but, my body is awkward. Even though I am a bodybuilder, I have an ugly body and its' embarrassing to take my shirt off . My gut protrudes out like I am pregnant and my butt sticks out like a woman's butt does. My spine is all curvy, I have that femininely, curvy lower back, my shoulders are... show more I am a man, but, my body is awkward. Even though I am a bodybuilder, I have an ugly body and its' embarrassing to take my shirt off . My gut protrudes out like I am pregnant and my butt sticks out like a woman's butt does. My spine is all curvy, I have that femininely, curvy lower back, my shoulders are hunched and my pelvis is tilted inwards. I try to fix this problem by sucking in my glutes and gut at the same time but only can do so for a few seconds because of pain. My pelvis would go back to where it supposed to be for men and my glutes and belly would not be big anymore, but my quads stick out too and my abs/glutes begin feeling pain, so I can't move/walk while sucking in my glutes and gut. I was also told that I walk like a duck waddling. How do I fix this? THIS condition is also causing me to have shoulder, lower back and knee pain!
Update: It can't be fat. I weigh 180 lbs.
1 answer 1