Do i have a disorder, if i gain to much weight than i feel like i am 600 lbs?

im 131 lbs 5'2 but i feel like super fat.. i feel like 600 lbs... and everytime i check the scale i feel like its going to break.. my thighs giggle and are so fat... im used to being underweight.. my doctor told me that i was awfulizing again and wanted me to be on medication because he said i was not nearly as... show more im 131 lbs 5'2 but i feel like super fat.. i feel like 600 lbs... and everytime i check the scale i feel like its going to break.. my thighs giggle and are so fat... im used to being underweight.. my doctor told me that i was awfulizing again and wanted me to be on medication because he said i was not nearly as fat as i thought i was and i only need to lose a slight amount of weight to get back to my old size
Update: im not used to being this big.. i can feel fat all over and covering my body like im wearing a suit made of fat.. normally im 96 lbs and 5'2.. right now im 131.. would this be normal considering my old weight
Update 2: i look down at my chest and it looks like two big blobs of gigantic slabs of fat and the rest of my body looks like huge piles.. but my boobs look the worst
Update 3: i feel like is harder to walk because their is to much fat all over the place.. i dont think i want to get back to being underweight but normally i am underweight.. i have quit smoking and gained just too much weight on top of having a test to take and was overeating because of the pressure and stress of passing my... show more i feel like is harder to walk because their is to much fat all over the place.. i dont think i want to get back to being underweight but normally i am underweight.. i have quit smoking and gained just too much weight on top of having a test to take and was overeating because of the pressure and stress of passing my driving test
1 answer 1