How do I cite in MLA format in my Works Cited a Short Story that I read on a Website?

I read the short story, Sci-Fi Genre, "Blackscatter" by Gregory Benford on Tor.com

How would I list this on my Works Cited page? (Given that I read this story ONLINE and not in print-- I know how to MLA cite books that are in print but not sure how to cite a short story I read over the internet)
Update: And this is for an Analysis paper that I have written. Also according to what I read on Purdue Owl, I do not need to cite page numbers for in-text citations because there are no page numbers, the story was layed out on a single page so anytime I reference a specific detail or quote a character in the story I will... show more And this is for an Analysis paper that I have written.

Also according to what I read on Purdue Owl, I do not need to cite page numbers for in-text citations because there are no page numbers, the story was layed out on a single page so anytime I reference a specific detail or quote a character in the story I will put (Benford) after that quote, or piece of information.
Update 2: And this is for an Analysis paper that I have written. Also according to what I read on Purdue Owl, I do not need to cite page numbers for in-text citations because there are no page numbers, the story was layed out on a single page so anytime I reference a specific detail or quote a character in the story I will... show more And this is for an Analysis paper that I have written.