Does anyone know any good websites to find Graphic/Web Design jobs?

So I am in a situation where I went to school for 2 years and got an associates degree. I have been working as an intern for a company In Manhattan for about 4 months and they just started paying me small money (less that minimum wage). They keep hinting that they're going to hire me but I have the feeling that they are jut using me. I dont know if I could find a job with a 2 year degree or if I should go back to school. In the meantime I want to look for other jobs. So any advice for job search sites and advice whether or not I should go back to school would be greatly appreciated. Btw I am 24 not sure if it worth going back to school right now lol

• tom
    Best Answer

Check out the link bellow. There are not a lot of jobs our there for Graphic Web Design.

Good luck.

Hi Tony,

There are lots of sites where you could look for websites where you could find graphic/web design jobs. Try looking on job boards like Monster.com, Indeed.com and Craigslist where you could look for jobs near your area. There are also freelancing sites where you could work part time like Odesk.com, Elance.com and Staff.com for full time. All you need to do is try to look on different places, which will give you better chances of having clients/job.

• Caren

they don't have need for you. don't expect a job.

no one is finding jobs with 4 year degrees in graphic design. so choose something else.

not sure why the heck kids are taking this, when the articles on this career are so bad.

• gashi

the final routes to take are to study the approach of beginning a corporation to boot because of the fact the marketplace you're drawn to. i want to advise finding out the SBA, Entrepreneur, the initiate up magazine & Nolo. All 4 are super informational materials for the hot/small corporation proprietor. I published links for you in the source container. institutions may be a sturdy highway to discover to boot. those businesses will address lots of the strategies, questions and concerns you will inevitably have to boot as many you have no longer envisioned yet. See the source container for some correct links. study, study, study – this could't be under pressure sufficient. study as much as you could with regard to the marketplace. listed right here are some e book titles that are correct: * The inventive corporation handbook to working a picture layout corporation with the help of Cameron S. Foote * The corporation fringe of Creativity: the completed handbook for working a picture layout or Communications corporation with the help of Cameron S. Foote * interior the corporation of picture layout: 60 Leaders share Their secrets and techniques of success with the help of Catharine M. Fishel desire that facilitates! I desire you lots success & happiness in all your ventures!