Meaning of this life?

Hello all, Its my third question in yahoo answers today...Iam sitting in a dark room, and writing these lines....I don't know whats actually happening with me...some times i would be so much enthusiastic seeing the world in such a new colour....sometimes i would be this much moody...i hate to go out...my mind... show more Hello all,
Its my third question in yahoo answers today...Iam sitting in a dark room, and writing these lines....I don't know whats actually happening with me...some times i would be so much enthusiastic seeing the world in such a new colour....sometimes i would be this much moody...i hate to go out...my mind filled with the saddest thoughts...
I pray at those moments..to god...i'd meditate..and then id think nobody is there, atleast a single human being to understand me...
I called one of my 'friend' in extreme panick, but he didn't take the phone..he just busied it....He has used me so many time before for many purposes and i feels like a loser now...
Iam 26 now, iam currently unemployed, i had a gf who was a bad girl who ditched me, iam struggling like anything..sometimes i would ask..why should i even live/is there any meaning in my life?
Update: yes i have been reading the bible since last month..i prays too...but what to do?i have a feeling that iam not man enough..i have a feeling that i am completely an unzapped potential..nobody understands me..i sometimes like someday i would die in poverty,utter obscurity
11 answers 11