What to start with, in order to be successful?

I'm a high school senior who might won't even graduate this year. I'm very discouraged in life these days. However i have a dream of becoming an entrepreneur and I just don't know where and how to start. I actually do alot of researching and studying which i like to do. Khan Academy and investopedia... show more I'm a high school senior who might won't even graduate this year. I'm very discouraged in life these days. However i have a dream of becoming an entrepreneur and I just don't know where and how to start. I actually do alot of researching and studying which i like to do. Khan Academy and investopedia are examples. I'm just wondering if getting a high school diploma and a degree will actually benefits my dream? What options do I have and how should i begin building up my career?
I want serious and significant answer. I actually want law based answer as well. Can anyone give me advice? :(