White bump with white little ball inside on my foot? Help?

Ok so I play basketball. Today and yesterday I forgot my socks and so I decided that two days woulnt do anything. But then today after my workout I noticed a white little bump in the shape of my callus on my foot. I examined it closer and realized that earlier in the day that was where my callus was and that was... show more Ok so I play basketball. Today and yesterday I forgot my socks and so I decided that two days woulnt do anything. But then today after my workout I noticed a white little bump in the shape of my callus on my foot. I examined it closer and realized that earlier in the day that was where my callus was and that was the exac shape/size of it. Except it was white instead of skin colored..and then I pushed on it to see if that would hurt and then i noticed a little white ball inside that moved when i pushed on it. What is this!! I had a wart in 5th grade on my foot and Im in 8th right now.

Also when I push on it..its wierd its like I dont FEEL it..but I feel the ball moving around...so..what is this??
1 answer 1