Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Teens: do you like Aeropostale?

I just brought the Seventeen magazine and it came with a $17 off $50 when you spend $50 or more.

I'm thinking of buying something but I don't know what yet I have to go inside and look lmaoooo. But do you like that store? Opinions?

I agree. I probably won't use the coupon. I just looked on the website and all I can think was "yuck" -.-

• Leah
    Best Answer

Haven't been there in a while actually... I don't really care for their T shirts, sweats, or most hoodies cause they have their brand name written like ALL over... However I do like some of their sweaters, blouses/polos, jeans/shorts, and camis/tanks... I mean all their clothes have some small logo on it but I rather not have "AEROPASTALE" plastered all over my body lol

It's a decent store. Not exactly my thing though - I can get the same clothes without the brand for a lot cheaper elsewhere. I haven't been in it since my junior high days. The only thing I can think of spending more than $50 on is probably some underwear, or shorts if I could wear them with the school dress code. Even then. It's pricey and majorly for looking cool in middle school.

Yeah I argee with everyone else. Aeropostale is for the transformation from tween to teenager.

Freshmen year I was really into it. But I do still like their clothes. I haven't bought anything from there in a long time through. Their clothes are very bright and colorful and bright. very good price too.

I personally like their jeans because they fit me just right. but It's up to you on what you like.

I loved it when I was in elementary school-- even early middle school-- but I haven't bought anything from them in quite some time. Every so often, I see something kinda cute in the storefront, but in general, it isn't as cool as it used to be. Trust me on that one. You don't see many people going around with name brands emblazoned on the front of their shirt anymore, and when you do, it's pretty much Abercrombie & Fitch or nothing at all.

• :)

I was obsessed when I was in like 7th grade. I stil wear the sweats though, they're really comfy!

I would say to look on Aeropostale.com to see if there's anything u would like. last time I checked, they had trendy clothes and a lot of them didnt have they're typical "Aeropostale" label on it.

I haven't actually been to the store before but I saw their website and they're clothes are nice but not as nice as forever 21 stuff

Used to love it but I think I'm kinda growing out of it...I mean I still like some of their stuff but some of it is like you said "yuck".

Nah, my Aero days were over when I turned 14. I think Aero is for that transition into teenage hood honestly, not for when you're actually a teen.

Not anymore. Makes me look like a 13 year old.

No. I have one shirt from there that I got as a gift and ive never worn it. But you might like it, it wouldn't hurt to go check it out for yourself.